Rose Guns Days General Discussion

Season General Discussion Topics
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Last Season

General discussion topic for the Rose Guns Days franchise. Refer to our specific Season and Character discussion topics listed above for more specific discussion, or feel free to make your own topic if you have something specific you’d like to talk about. If a conversation here ends up flowing in a certain direction, don’t be afraid to continue it in your own topic! Keep the “reply as linked topic” button beside each post in mind.

When posting here, please use your own discretion to tag significant story spoilers with the [spoiler] tag, providing adequate context for the spoiler in parenthesis.

I think RGD has a different kind of depth then most of other ryuukishi work. It definitively talks about touchy topics that few fiction addresses and in more brillant ways then most non-fiction people adresses it…
It does end up being controversial to some as a result tho… but personally I found it very brillant.
The fighting scenes CGs are really cool to me and having it turned into a minigame was a lot more fun then if it was passive entirely. Of course it wasn’t the most brillant thing ever, but it’s a lot better then what most VNs do out there. Also I personally enjoy playing this a lot more then what reading these action scenes in details would be like.
I would really enjoy if this ended up being animated, as I think it’d be far more easier to adapt then Higurashi or Umineko were (tho would still wish it wouldn’t be done by deen) but I feel like the chances of that are pretty low…

3 Likes