Show Off Your Hidden Gold

EP7 spoilers:

The Chiru figures I got from an artist that makes figures, she’s a friend of a friend so I wanted to support her AND get myself some Chiru figures. The pins are part of a set of pins, it was quite hard to get it, but I have lots of Umineko friends around so I could take the ones I wanted and take the ones I want. The plushie I sewed myself, and the doujins I bought while in Japan/Japanese stores!

3 Likes

(EP7 spoilers) Does this friend have a commission list for figures? I would really love a Lion one and if possible would like to order one from her!

1 Like

I added a link to her page on my post, you can try to message her! I don’t know if she still sends abroad but you can give it a try!

Highfive for obsessing over the same character btw, I even cosplayed him!

2 Likes

I’m on mobile, so maybe this is why, but I’m not seeing the link. Sorry to bug you.

What is the best place to get umineko merch if you happen to live in Europe?

1 Like

I’m in the US but I’m kind of assuming you are probably in a pretty similar situation that I am. I haven’t really seen anywhere selling any new Umineko stuff so probably your best chance would have to be an auction site like Ebay or something like that. If you do find some actual company selling some Umineko or Higurashi stuff, let me know.

2 Likes

Just like @Hovlane lane said, your chances of official merch are slim to none outside of places like ebay. I myself spent quite a while scouring the internet for the official keychains and mini-figures (for Battler, Beato, and Erika specifically) with no success.

If you’re really hankering for merch you have the option of fan-merch. There’s not too much but there is stuff out there if you look on places like Storenvy and other sites like it… For example are these charms currently on pre-order:

2 Likes

omg! that Erika charm is so kawaii…I might want to buy it

2 Likes

They really do look amazing, but I’m broke rn and can’t buy them :crying::crying:

I wish I had any hidden gold to show off, all I have are the recent Higurashi English releases plus 2 japanese higurashi kai discs

1 Like

My recent new one winged eagle necklace from yesterday!! I did a group order with more friends through a small shop that does custom fandom designs and agreed to make it for us!! It wasn’t even that expensive, and I’m super happy with my new Umineko necklace.

No merch? MAKE MERCH

12 Likes

Mail day~ Mail Day~

First off we have two doujinshi of various series, but I bought it for the Higurashi portion. I put this here since Aoki Ume also drew an illustration (Spoilers for Higu EP7/Minagoroshi) for Higurashi Rei so I thought it was relevant for this thread.

Also since it’s that time of year, I decided to finally purchase this Santa Rika plushie! Hohohoho!

9 Likes

More mail for this week!

The Furude Shrine Magatama~ (Spoilers for Hirukowashi-hen from Rei)

Blind Spring figures (2 Keiichi, Rika, 2 Rena, 2 Mion, Shion, and Satoko) and a Rena figure!

Genga Cells from the Higurashi Kai anime episode 7 (Spoilers for Minagoroshi-hen)

3 Likes

Forgot to add some figures I have gotten lately

My gift to myself for xmas. Just received the parcel today.

Pamphlet reveals

cast

clips

???

Higurashi the Board Game!

Higurashi dvd/PC games

front

back

If someone wants a download of Higurashi Aceattacker I have zip of it~ Its the game on the right.

Cds
should I open the powercd thing??? dunno what the pc cd is.

Posters

How did expired food get through customs??? Anniversary Higurashi Curry. Weirdest item to collect I think.

10 Likes

Omgg such a glorious haul! :hauu:

The Powered Premium CD is a drama CD for Corpse Party and Higurashi/Umineko. For the Higurashi/Umineko portion it’s Keiichi and Battler meeting and hilarity ensues.

2 Likes

EDIT: Giveaway over, many thanks to @epika :smile: Hope it gets there fine. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Can I have more info about this Power CD thing?
A crossover of WTC with Corpse Party sounds absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

It was actually the first look on who voices Battler and Maria in the anime.

TRACK:1 ひぐらしのなく頃に&うみねこのなく頃に 「ひぐらしVSうみねこ!? スーパー魔法大バトル!」| Higurashi & Umineko [Higurashi vs Umineko!? The Big Battle of Super Magic!]
TRACK:2 コープスパーティー BloodCovered 「天神小学校入学案内」

This is really interesting seeing everyone’s collections. I sadly only have a painting that I made of Beato years back.

3 Likes

Maaaaail time~

First off we have gifts from @Daisu, thanks again you’re amazing!

Here we have Higurashi Drama CD, Irie/Akasaka/Chie Character CD, Matsuri Handheld game, and Matsuri cards.

Next we have these rare straps of Keiichi, Mion, and Satoko with their respective weapons.

Finally we have three memorial books (settei and art from mangaka), Rika figure, 2012 Kuji glasses (Rena, Group, and Rika), and the Umineko EPX Manga.

EDIT:

Forgot another package!

Higurashi: All You need is Love 1&3 manga
Rena Ryuguu/Akiha Tohno shirt collab between Ryukishi07 and Takashi Takeuchi
Umineko fancharms/prints (Spoilers for Answer arcs)

7 Likes

That’s such a cool shirt! Do they still sell it?