This Story is Not Very Good - Impromptu Roleplay

Lord Rabla attempts a flurry of different offensive magical spells against the crystallized doorknob to attempt to break it.

Additionally, he discovers a protective barrier spell and casts it on himself and Lady Rhythmia as he has a premonition of potentially being stabbed.

“Pretty sure Rokkenjima has always been dead.” I respond wistfully.

Aspirety notices the heavily armored… man? and hands him his pen.

Rabla’s spells bounced off of what he would later realize was a conceptual seal of a gamemaster, something impossible to bypass by force. His spell flew over Karifean’s shoulder incinerating the shark and revealing someone hidden inside. They screamed in pain as their flesh was pushed to boiling point with them dying just as the energy of the spell faded. The body was surprisingly still in relatively good condition and could be examined if you wish.

Hey Gamemaster, can I still join this thing? I’d use myself as a piece. @pictoshark

1 Like

Lady Rhythmia examines the apparent corpse of Pictoshark, hoping to find any Game Master items and powers before the insane cosplayer does

“Very well.”

Vyse awoke to find he was sleeping in what looked to be a kitchen, cuddling a blue toaster.

It seems to be a corpse that looks very much like Karifean, counter to your expectations. It has a key in it’s pockets along with looks to be a bomb. The bomb’s timer is counting down, with 4 hours 38 minutes remaining on it.

Havel begins writing on the back of one of the sheets of paper, scrawling down about the knife and what he could work out about it from a look. He enters the room that used to have a shark, wanting to write things down. He is pretty confused but alarmed at another corpse.

Seeing a woman examining the corpse, he kneels down next to her. He writes “Found anything?” on the back of the paper, crossing out all the rest of the stuff he was writing on it previously. He tries to show it to her.

Rhythmia takes the bomb

UM RHYTHMIA

Don’t make me sic the maniac on you.

“Oh? Is something wrong?”

In addition, the bomb seems to be the source of the “Nep Nep Nep” sound and the sound is now much clearer now the bomb has been removed from the shark.