This Story is Not Very Good - Impromptu Roleplay

I presume this is all out of character speech?

Rhythmia conveys to Havel that she found a bomb on the corpse but nothing else of note

There is one, with a label attached that reads: “without love”.

I ask Rhythmia to cast the pyromancy Flash Sweat on the bomb, to nullify the fire effect from it

Rhythmia discusses a plan with Havel to place the bomb under his shield shortly ahead of the counter running out. She then steps past Lord Rabla and secretly uses the key she did not mention to attempt to open the door.

As you practice this plan you notice that the timer now reads 3 hours 59 minutes.

Havel agrees to the plan.
However he is very impatient and writes on the paper "do you think we can detonate the bomb with anything?"
Either way, he takes a handful of repair powder to prepare his plan. The shield is very strong but might need some help after this…

As you turn the key in the keyhole the seal around the door melts away allowing exit from the room.

I attempt to teleport in front of Rabla and dash past. “Pssh. Nothing personnel, kid.”

You succeed in teleporting, however you trip over as you do.

“FUCKING CAPES” I shout angrily as I get up and dust myself off to head further down the hallway.

1 Like

As smileypers0n begins examining the papers, a gunshot rings out blasting away Rabla’s protective barrier.