This Story is Not Very Good - Impromptu Roleplay

OH SHIT BOYS

I look for where the gunshot came from.

Lord Rabla, surprised, applies the barrier to himself and everyone else as their appears to be imminent danger. He then checks all doors available to them to see if theyā€™re unlocked.

Lady Rhythmia suggests Havel try to force the bombs explosion by crushing it with his club, and to take it back into the small room away from everyone to do so.

I DONā€™T THINK CRUSHING THE BOMB IS A GOOD IDEA GUYS

Something already dispelled a shield, I dont think relying on them is a great idea, unless if we become desperate

Havel agrees this could work. Unfortunately before he can do that he stands up to look around, to find who threw a firebomb (as in, who shot the gun). He seesā€¦

The bullet broke the barrier and took the hit, so with the barriers up and replaced when brooen I assume we should be fine. Itā€™s a preventative measure,

ā€œThe easiest way to handle this matter would toā€¦ hmā€¦ā€ As the Sorcerer pondered his armory sprung open, operating ahead of his own thoughts, with the red spear flying into his hand in such a way that he grasped it on instinct. He smiled before swinging it at the board.

ā€œThe shot came from the direction of this door, which has since shut.ā€

It was Vyse wasnā€™t it.

I hesitate to follow the sound and decide to check the adjacent room instead.

Havel approaches the door. He takes a piece of paper and writes on it "I will stand guard here. Give me some space please."
He chuckles, before writing again to say "Iā€™m specialized in doorways."
After this he hits the door, very, very hard. The dragon tooth is unbreakable - any other weapon would break from being handled so hard.

What happens to the door?

ā€œA player having to leave us for now? I can handle this.ā€

Vayalite suddenly went limp, collapsing onto the floor until further notice. For some reason no one was concerned by this development.

@Aspirety

Within the room is another gutted shark.

@King_Titanite_XV

The door offers absolutely no resistance as if it was not even there. You make eye contact with the killer on the other side who is now holding a rocket launcher, pointing it at you in the recovery of your attack.

ā€œffs pictoā€ I mutter once again and close the door behind me, attempting to summon an aethereal blade and slice the shark open.

Iā€™m not worried - Havelā€™s has amazing fire resistance.

Havel immediately backsteps to cancel his swing. He holds his shield up, and starts praying to it to activate Stone Flesh.

Though Iā€™m pretty sure the weapon art isnā€™t gonna trigger before he gets shotā€¦

Do I need to specify how I try to leave the kitchen? Or am I just stuck in limbo?

@Aspirety

Your blade is sharper than expected easily cleaving the shark in half to discover a tempura grilled rabbit inside, which you just sliced in half.

@King_Titanite_XV

The rocket smashes into Havelā€™s shield, blasting it to pieces but inflicting no further damage. By the time the smoke has cleared the culprit is nowhere to be seen.

The doorknob was really jammed and only just sprung open as you hear a gunshot.