This Story is Not Very Good - Impromptu Roleplay

Examine the room

Is anyone still in the rightmost room?

***!WEAPON BROKEN!***

Havel looks down and is startled his shield is gone entirely. He picks up the pieces and frowns. Repair powder isn’t going to help here…
He decides he’ll need a bonfire to access his repair box to get this back up - until then the bomb is now a major threat again.
He decides against pursuit - though he casts the miracle Unveil to locate them and track them.

I’m in the smaller of the right rooms Karifean

Right.

What are you doing in there smiley? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lady Rhythmia is annoyed at the loss of the great shield, but thinks to herself she will try to get Havel to crush the bomb while isolated regardless

Lord Rabla enters the room that Aspirety found the second shark in, and examines the corspe for items.

@smileypers0n

You finally find something relevant within the papers you were carrying with you as you walked towards Vayalite. It is something written in terrible scratchy red handwriting. “At the moment you read this I killed one hundred. One hundred to match the beloved of my past. At the moment you read this I killed another hundred. Another hundred to match the beloved of my past.”

@VyseGolbez

You find a katana that has “Nothing personal, kid.” carved into the length of it’s blade on one side, with the same phrase in Japanese on the other side.

@King_Titanite_XV

Your miracle fails, it seems as if the power of your gods do not reach this realm.

@Aspirety

However the recently cut shark squirts blood in your eyes obscuring your vision for a while.

@Rabla

Your search yields another bomb. It’s playing Nyan Cat. Because of course this situation could get worse.

Lord Rabla hands the Nyan Cat Bomb to Lady Rhythmia, who checks both timers

Well I guess this confirms the bombs aren’t strong enough to destroy us all. Probably.

I do some covert actions~

Wipe away the blood and examine the room

Bringing them close to each other made both timers to sync up, with them both reading 2 hours.

Havel tries again, again to no avail. Frustrated, he tries one of his own spells - Magic Barrier - but again nothing happens. Very concerned, Havel puts away his chime and takes out a small Tower Knight Shield - entirely unupgraded and with no magical power, so he doubts it will suffice, but having a shield makes him feel safer.

Hearing another music sound, Havel assumes it’s some sort of sorcery or hex incantation and runs towards the Nyan Cat bomb.

Lady Rhythmia thinks hard on how to kill Havel with both bombs