Umineko Chess [GAME 1] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

Wait guys, wouldnt moving Bern to A8 create a checkmate?

1 Like

yep, i am surprised i saw this immediately tbh
i guess i still remember chess after all

STILL WE NEED TO KEEP THIS GOING SO DONT DO IT

1 Like

Looks like it. Black better do something then.

1 Like

"Hm? I hear a whispering from some other fragmentā€¦ apparently Iā€™m in trouble? Oh, I suppose I am!

Battler you fool! How could you have failed to see that one? I suppose even with the finest of advantages an idiot is still an idiot!"

Beatrice to D8

4 Likes

Like eating Kinzo, that would solve the problem pretty quickly

EDIT:
Or that, that works too lol

1 Like

Battler was too distracted by women to notice he was one move away from victory.

Whiteā€™s turn.

1 Like

ā€œAnd why did I end up being in the same team with this incompetent idiot. Prepare to be torn to pieces over and over again after it ends, Battler.ā€

Bernkastel to A8

1 Like

Black in check.
Blackā€™s turn.

1 Like

Can someone just make the only move Black can make now so Bern can get her checkmate already?

I have the message lined up and everything.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found a way to prolonge the game a bit more by making a slightly bad move, by moving Kinzo instead, and then menacing Battler with Lambda.

That is, if you guys want to make this longer than it should be.

1 Like

We can always set up another game once this oneā€™s over. Thereā€™s no need to force it to go on by purposefully making bad moves.

1 Like

In fact, itā€™s not a big deal haha

Well, I shall let our players decide, Iā€™ll move the Beato piece meanwhile.

Beatrice to C7

Beatrice: ā€œTskā€¦ this is looking bad for me.ā€

1 Like

Bernkastel to C8

"<Checkmate>.

Itā€™s over Beatrice. Cutting me down would just leave you open to the kind of George flavored counterattack that brought an end to EVA earlier, while your only two escape routes from my assault are blocked by your own incompetent furniture and the aim of the deranged old man."

2 Likes

(aaah, I canā€™t give any more hearts for today)

Good first game, everyone!

SWALLOW THEM ALL, LEVIATHAN!

And thenā€¦

CHECKMATE
White corners Blackā€™s king.
Good game everybody.

4 Likes

So be itā€¦

3 Likes

Should I leave it to you creating the next games, or should I continue being the poster?

I think copy and pasting the rules and such can be done by either of us :grin:

And talking about the rules, now that the game is over. Anyone has any suggestions? Should we leave them as they are now?

I donā€™t mind if you keep doing it. Iā€™m still unfamiliar with that sort of thing.
In addition to rules, does anyone have any suggestions for piece arrangements theyā€™d like to try?

About that, I think switching Shannon and Kanon with their respective lovers could be funnier (they want their ponies after all) and symbolic (the whole Bishop deal and the White Knighting of Georgeā€¦ not sure if Jessica can be included on that regard, but to keep up with them it could be just a mandatory thing for her).

1 Like